In 1982, Bill Guyette Sr. was making furniture and doing remodeling work for people he knew in Montgomery, AL. Although he had a full-time job with the State of Alabama, Bill found himself doing remodeling work every weekend and many weeknights. This continued for years, and under the name Guyette’s Contracting, Bill Sr. steadily grew a customer base that he could no longer satisfy by himself. His attention to detail on every project earned him a reputation of being one of Montgomery’s premier contractors – despite being born and raised in Buffalo, New York. Because he could no longer keep up with the volume of work by himself, he started to hire friends from church and work. Eventually he had a full size crew working more days and completing larger projects. After several years of doing remodeling work, he finally took on his first residential roof replacement. Due to a large demand for roofing in Montgomery, AL, roofing became a focal point for the business.
Fast forward 35 years, Guyette Roofing and Construction is owned and operated by Bill Sr. and his two sons Billy and Jonathan. They are a full service residential and commercial roofing contractor offering roof replacements and repairs for all types of roof systems. They build hundreds of roofs a year with permanent locations in Montgomery, AL, Mobile, AL, and have recently started serving Birmingham, AL.
Why you can trust Guyette Roofing with your home or business...
- We are locally owned. We are a family business born and raised in the state of Alabama. We do not chase storms and will be in Alabama for years to come.
- Did you know that 94% of roofing contractors will be out of business within 5 years? We have been in business for almost 40 years.
- We are licensed and insured in the state of Alabama.
- We have workers compensation and liability insurance ($1,000,000 per project).
- We have full time crews with skilled roofers.
- We have an A+ rating with BBB.
- Look at what our customers are saying, we have many reviews on Google, Facebook, and AngiesList.
- We are not perfect, but we always do our best to make sure the customer is satisfied at the end of every project.
- We emphasize quality control on every roof. We have a 50-point quality control checklist for every roof we build.
- We are family owned and operated.